Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Please Don't Sing Me Love Songs

It has been said, by more than one person, that maybe my (lack of) dating problem has something to do with my expectations being too high.

I'll admit it. My expectations are high. But is it really so crazy that I want to date people who I actually like?

Yes, my must-haves include smarts, humor, drive, and a face that I'd want to make out with. But there's also a lot I'm willing  to compromise on. For instance, I don't care if a guy is romantic.

No, really. I don't get fussed about flowers. I don't need bling for my birthday. And I certainly don't expect him to sing me love songs.

On second thought...I definitely don't want him to sing me love songs. In the best cases, they are sweet. In most cases, they are creepy.You only have to look as far as Bruno Mars to know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment